2125 East Washington Street, East Peoria, IL 61611
How to get there
|Monday|| 10:00am — 07:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 10:00am — 07:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 10:00am — 07:00pm |
|Thursday|| 10:00am — 07:00pm |
|Friday|| 10:00am — 07:00pm |
|Saturday|| 10:00am — 03:00pm |
- Karson Barnes★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆Didn't have a very good experience here. The people seemed nice enough and were patient and helpful when it came to the delays for me getting my financing.
I bought my car here last November and when I went to pick it up I was informed the car I just bought didn't have the parking brake installed. The salesman (who seemed nice and honest) told me he wasn't aware of it until that day. Honest mistake, but easily avoidable nonetheless. (I was also surprised by the fact that they didn't have a set I of spare keys and the only set they had was the key fob and that didn't have a mechanical key to get into the car if the battery died in the remote or visa versa. It was my fault too because I didn't ask but it would have been nice for them to be up front about this. The mechanical key cost me about $50 and the spare key and key fob cost me about $300 from a dealer.)
He said they were waiting on the part (which was coming from Germany) and I could either come back and have them install it an no charge, or I could get $500 back. I opted to get it fixed.
After months and months of waiting, I finally heard back in late January. They said they finally had the part in and I could come get it installed whenever. The only problem is I lived 2 and a half hours away and they didn't have their service department open on Saturdays. I was assured they would get someone to come in on Saturday so they could quick do the repair which they said would take about 2 or 3 hours.
On Friday I got a call saying they needed to cancel because they couldn't get their technician in. We rescheduled for 2 weeks later.
As I didn't want to drive 2 and a half hours only to not have their technician there again I called Friday evening to double check we were still on. Luckily I did that, because they said they couldn't get their technician in again.
We scheduled and rescheduled probably another 5 times before I get frustrated and decided to put it off for a month because I was going out of the country and I was very busy.
I called again some time in mid/late May and was told they were having difficulties scheduling because he was trying to coordinate with the service department and the service department was going through some changes, etc. So he had the head of the service department call me and they made it so they delivered a loaner car to me and picked up my car so they could fix it. It was very nice of them to do that and I appreciated that. About 4 days later I got my car back. I tested the parking brake (on flat land) and it appeared to be working so i didn't think much of it.
A couple of weeks when I went to use it on an incline it acted like it was working but didn't seem to actually be engaging the wheels. If I engage the parking brake it appears to have no affect whatsoever. I can still drive around only by letting my foot off the actual brake. I'm sure it's a minor adjustment but I don't want to deal with then anymore.
Part of me keeps saying "Oh, it was an honest mistake...It was a series of unfortunate events that made it so difficult...It was a freak ocurance and I was the person unlucky enough to experience this. " Someone that may be true to an extent, but the bottom line is the situation could have been handled a lot better if not avoided all together.
Unfortunately, I will never be going back to this dealer.
- Joyce Rodriguez★ ★ ★ ★ ★I bought a car from these guys and really can't say enough about all the good things, but suffice to say, I was really impressed with my experience and would go back in a heartbeat!
- Hallei Ibin★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆The staff was ok but they try to force you in a car didn't ask for! I went to purchase a $8,000 car in good shape but they tried to put me in a $10,000 car just trying to make extra money off of me! James was kind of racist towards Colored people though!
- Address: 2125 East Washington Street, IL 61611
- Phone number +1 309-839-2710
- View opening hours
- Main work: Establishment Finance Car dealer
- The website mid-illiniautos.com
Response to question
Where is Mid-Illini Auto Group?
What's the Mid-Illini Auto Group phone number?
What are Mid-Illini Auto Group open hours?
What types of activities?
What's the Mid-Illini Auto Group website?
- Linda's Corner Barber ShopEstablishment, Health, Hair care2137 East Washington Street, East Peoria, IL 61611+1 309-694-7400
- Washington and ArnoldEstablishment, Bus station, Transit stationUnited States, East Peoria, IL 61611
- Washington and ArnoldEstablishment, Transit stationUnited States, East Peoria, IL 61611
- Folepi's Market PlaceEstablishment, Storage2200 East Washington Street, East Peoria, IL 61611+1 309-698-4712
Weather in East Peoria
|Jul, 26 2021 03:00am||29 ℃|
|Jul, 26 2021 06:00am||25 ℃|
|Jul, 26 2021 09:00am||20 ℃|
|Jul, 26 2021 12:00pm||19 ℃|
|Jul, 26 2021 03:00pm||19 ℃|
|Jul, 26 2021 06:00pm||24 ℃|
|Jul, 26 2021 09:00pm||28 ℃|
|Jul, 27 2021 12:00am||28 ℃|
|Jul, 27 2021 03:00am||26 ℃|
|Jul, 27 2021 06:00am||22 ℃|
|Jul, 27 2021 09:00am||20 ℃|
|Jul, 27 2021 12:00pm||18 ℃|
|Jul, 27 2021 03:00pm||20 ℃|
|Jul, 27 2021 06:00pm||25 ℃|
|Jul, 27 2021 09:00pm||28 ℃|
|Jul, 28 2021 12:00am||29 ℃|
|Jul, 28 2021 03:00am||27 ℃|
|Jul, 28 2021 06:00am||23 ℃|
|Jul, 28 2021 09:00am||22 ℃|
|Jul, 28 2021 12:00pm||21 ℃|
|Jul, 28 2021 03:00pm||21 ℃|
|Jul, 28 2021 06:00pm||26 ℃|
|Jul, 28 2021 09:00pm||29 ℃|